What sets a Sircle Media Content Creator apart from the rest? You’re obsessed with what’s better for you, especially when it comes to the foods you eat. You’re constantly on the lookout for the newest CPG brands, and the first thing you do when you find one is check out their IG and TikTok feed(s).
We’re seeking a talented Videographer who specializes in CPG and Beverage Product Videos to join the Sircle Squad who likes to work in a high paced and fun environment. As a creator with Sircle Media you will be working directly with clients and the rest of our in-house team of creators to source content inspiration, style, stage, shoot and edit a large range of products for use on social and digital platforms. The ideal candidate will be able to grow into a role in which they will be the main point of contact and will speak with and present content directly to clients and report their feedback to the team.
We only want candidates who can provide a portfolio with examples of videos created for products, especially in the CPG, Beverage or Spirits category.
Our ideal candidate is smart, social and easy going. We like collaborators, thinkers and idea sharers. We don't just want order takers, you will have to be a self-starter, work proactively, and be eager to help build out a high quality video department within our agency.
- Shoot high quality studio videography for various CPG brands
- Concepting, storyboarding, model sourcing and grocery shopping if and when needed, styling, shooting and editing
- Prep and shoot all product in multiple angles with proper studio lighting while maintaining consistency in color treatment, lighting, and product presentation from shoot to shoot
- Inventory of products
- Researching prop renewal
- Collaboration with other creators on the team to bring ideas (across disciplines) to life
- Hand modeling as needed
Desired skills, qualifications and must-haves:
- Product and in-studio Videography - pre and post production (specifically with products)
- Highly proficient in live video editing, retouching and color correction
- Strong post-production abilities, with quick turnaround times
- Highly proficient in studio lighting set for various styles
- Proficient in styling of products and small scene building
- Mirrorless or DSLR camera with ability to shoot in different frame rates
- Experience with Adobe Suite, with an emphasis on Premiere Pro and/or AfterEffects
- If not based in NYC, you have to have a full studio set up at home with all equipment needed
- Memory/data organization
- Organized and Efficient
- High proficiency in communication and collaboration
- Ability to take direction as well as work independently
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment. Flexible, with the ability to change course last minute
- Project Management tool experience is a plus (Asana, Slack, Basecamp)
- Photography and / or Graphic Design - not full required but a bonus skill