Sircle Media is a social media agency based in New York City that works with some of the best brands in the CPG & Beverage verticals. We focus on strategy, execution, content development and paid social media buying to help our clients win online and in-store. Founded in 2012, Sircle has spent the last decade + establishing itself as a best-in-class agency solution in these categories. We are constantly looking for highly motivated, growth-mindset-oriented talent to work with us as we continue expanding our portfolio of clients.
Some Brands We Work With: Kodiak Cakes, Perfect Snacks, Chomps, Bobo’s, Rudi’s Bakery, Ripple, Suja, Wild Planet Foods, Real Food From The Ground Up, Deep Indian Kitchen, and many more.
Inclusion in Hiring
Sircle Media is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. Please consider applying for this role even if you do not meet 100% of the suggested requirements, and/or if you have gaps in your resume. you see a cool photo or video on Instagram, is your first thought about how you could recreate it with your own spin? If so, you may have what it takes to be a content lead.
What sets a Sircle Media Social Media Manager apart from the rest?
You’re obsessed with what’s better for you, especially when it comes to the foods you eat. You’re constantly on the lookout for the newest CPG brands, and the first thing you do when you find one is check out their IG and TikTok feed(s).
If that sounds like you - we’d love to meet you. We’re looking for someone who is all over the latest social media trends with experience and/or interest in the CPG industry to join our squad in a remote capacity. We want thinkers and doers, who want to put in work and reap the benefits from their efforts.
Your day-to-day will include running point on content, engagement and growth strategies and tactics for up to four food, beverage and/or spirits clients. Candidates need to excel at project and team management, as we will support you with a full creative team (video, photography and graphic design), paid social analyst guidance, an influencer management department and a group of directors to help ensure that you stick the landing for the brands you work with.
Some perks of being a squad member include monthly team events and an environment where feedback is encouraged to help both us as a company and you as an employee to reach your full potential. If you are looking to just punch the clock and not grow as a professional, this is not the right role for you.
Competencies (where you shine):
You are a highly-organized individual with a keen eye for the details and a passion to do great things with your workdays. Inspiring high-performing, collaborative and productive teams is where you shine - you’re a master conductor when it comes to generating excitement, consensus and purpose both within internal teams and amongst client partners.
- You have an ego-free personality and thrive when working with a highly motivated team.
- You have a strong and deep understanding of social-digital platforms, and emerging tech.
- Experience with Asana, Trello and Iconosquare is a major advantage.
- You are proactive, not reactive.
- You see hurdles and improvements miles away.
- You can evaluate the feasibility of complex programs or campaigns and help steer the ship towards success.
- You’re a problem solver at heart who always seeks to find a win-win solution.
- You excel at giving feedback, grounded in empathy and respect for others.
- You’re agile and adapt at managing multiple projects at once.
- You’re a role model and a teacher, creating the conditions for your team to grow and thrive.
The best Social Media Manager has an innate ability for doing, for making and for running the show. By this we mean exemplifying a "roll-up your sleeves and get'er done" attitude while thinking proactively about how to improve the process at every step.
Client Management: Act as the primary point of contact for up to four clients. Manage relationships artfully, and build trust and confidence while positioning Sircle Media as a strategic resource and partner for business growth.
Account Management: As a SMM you are responsible for quality control for all client deliverables. Ensure that project information and deliverables are accurate, complete and timely. Deliver top quality metrics and reporting focused on business impact and actionable insights.
Strategic planning: Responsible for all elements of the strategic planning process: creative development, flawless client presentations and tactical implementation. Recommend strategic programming to drive business to meet/exceed forecasts while executing programs within budget. And the ability to identify opportunity and drive home additional business.
Team Management: Direct and assign tasks as needed across design, paid, junior and intern teams; monitor flow of all jobs. Act as a mentor and leader, providing regular feedback.
Cross Team Collaboration: Collaborate with other SMMs to cross-pollinate best practices and learnings for the benefit of other client accounts. Collaborate closely with the Social Media Director for strategic direction and guidance of your accounts.
- Experience working in marketing with a CPG or spirits brand (agency and/or brand-side)
- Expert-level reporting and analytics skills, with the ability to make the numbers tell a story and interpret metrics for executive-level stakeholders.
- Proven ability to act as a consultant to Director and C-Level executives.
- Deep understanding of leading-edge social, content and influencer marketing practices and activations within the industry.
- Experience in creating TikTok videos, either personally or for a brand, that follow top trends and tell a story
- Experience pitching and negotiating with influencers a plus
- A genuine passion for the health and wellness space
- Strong project management skills when it comes to overseeing multiple accounts
- Confidence in a client-facing role so you can answer any question about social media in a professional manner while also maintaining a “bro-out” type relationship with them
- Ability to delegate tasks across multiple departments to get the job done
- A problem solver
- if you see an issue, you’re already thinking about a solution Bonus
- you are someone who always finds time for your passions, whether or not they are related to your day job!