Sircle Media is a social media agency based in New York City that works with some of the best brands in the CPG & Beverage verticals. We focus on strategy, execution, content development and paid social media buying to help our clients win online and in-store. Founded in 2012, Sircle has spent the last decade + establishing itself as a best-in-class agency solution in these categories. We are constantly looking for highly motivated, growth-mindset-oriented talent to work with us as we continue expanding our portfolio of clients.
Some Brands We Work With: Kodiak Cakes, Perfect Snacks, Chomps, Bobo’s, Rudi’s Bakery, Ripple, Suja, Wild Planet Foods, Real Food From The Ground Up, Deep Indian Kitchen, and many more.
Inclusion in Hiring
Sircle Media is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. Please consider applying for this role even if you do not meet 100% of the suggested requirements, and/or if you have gaps in your resume. you see a cool photo or video on Instagram, is your first thought about how you could recreate it with your own spin? If so, you may have what it takes to be a content lead.
Content leads work hand in hand with social media managers (SMM) on content strategy for our CPG, beverage and spirits clients. They oversee all assets created for the client including photography, graphics, motion graphics, video content, etc. They act as the creative guide to the brand.
- Background in Design: Photography, Graphic Design, etc.
- Proficiency in full Adobe suite and industry-standard software
- Compelling portfolio with projects showcasing skills that are relevant to our visual content goals
- Ability to clearly communicate the reasoning behind design choices
Day to day execution of creative projects
- Connection with the creative team to help them understand the client's brand, vision and their needs
- Responsible for building trusting relationships with clients and assisting on calls when needed. You will have to be able to win their trust, push back where necessary in a professional and friendly manner and get the brand excited to work with us as an agency.
- Work closely with your SMM partner
- Bring fresh ideas to the monthly brainstorm meetings where you help build the strategic vision for your clients
- Connect with your SMM on responsibilities for scheduling and monthly brainstorming
- Responsible for tracking and logging expenses for the clients you lead